Haunted House, ON
Clifton Hill's Haunted House gives Niagara Falls visitors the chance to face their worst fears as they walk through a truly terrifying experience of frightening sights and spooky sounds. The Haunted House is a walk through-style attraction that uses motion sensors to trigger animated frights, with a variety of twists and surprises awaiting around every corner. From merely walking through eerie dark hallways to coming face to face with a variety of unmentionable creatures, the Haunted House is sure to get the blood running. If you dare, enter a world of excitement and terror in Niagara Falls at the Haunted House during your next visit to the area.
Passport Requirement Information
- Located in the Clifton Hill Entertainment Complex
- Open 10 a.m. - 11 p.m., 365 days a year.
- Walk through at your own pace.
- Pre-paid admissions can show up at any time during normal operating hours. (no set tour schedule)
- Attached Parking at the Travelodge and Thriftlodge. (Parking fees vary by season)
- Due to the nature of this attraction, it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography & video recording are allowed, although images are not to posted on the internet or used for commercial gain.
- Available on Canadian side of Niagara Falls.