Fun House, ON
Located on the Street of Fun at the Falls, The Fun House is an interactive play area that is sure to provide your child with great memories of their Niagara Falls vacation. Climb, crawl, roll, twirl and laugh your way through Niagara's one and only Fun House for an active vacation experience that is sure to invigorate your child and bring a smile to your face. Experience our Fish Bowl room, go to jail, visit the rain forest walk, or play with the giant balls.
The Fun House is tons of fun for all ages, and is sure to brighten your entire family's vacation while visiting Niagara Falls.
Passport Requirement Information
- Available on Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- Located in the Clifton Hill Complex
- Operating Hours: May 1- October 31, 9:00am - 1:00am, November 1 - April 30, 10:00am - 10:00pm, December and January, 10:00am - 10:00pm (open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
- Walk through at your own pace.
- Children 5 years and Under Free with Paid Admission
- Pre-Paid admissions can be used at any time during normal operating hours. (No Set Tour Times.)
- Attached parking at Thriftlodge and Travelodge. (Parking Fees vary by season.)
- Nearby parking lots include Niagara Falls and Clifton Resort Hotels
- Due to the nature of this attraction, it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography & video recording are allowed, although images are not to posted on the internet or used for commercial gain.