Canadian Rainbow Tour
Where else can you experience the full majesty of the Falls packed into a four-hour experience? This tour will take you for a ride on the world-famous Hornblower Niagara Gorge Cruise (weather permitting) or to the Journey Behind the Falls (evening tour). Guests will also be able to enjoy the Skylon Tower view with Panoramic Vista.
Other notable sights seen on this adventure include Horseshoe Falls, American & Bridal Veil Falls, Table Rock House, NY and Canadian Power Plants, School of Horticulture and Floral Clock, Clifton Hill & Queen Victoria Park, and many more! It is sure to be a blast, so do not miss out!
Tour Sights Include
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Table Rock House - excellent platform for photos and viewing the falls
- Niagara Power Plants - hydro-electric plants
- Queen Victoria Park - outdoor park by Niagara River
- Lower Niagara River & Gorge
- Floral Clock - working clock amidst floral landscaping
- Tour includes Hornblower Niagara Gorge Cruise or Journey Behind the Falls.
- The tour lasts approximately 4 hours.
- Meals are not included in tour price. Food is available for purchase at stops along the tour.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted, but make sure they are waterproof or that you are protecting them with a waterproof covering.
- Casual dress is recommended. Raincoats are provided on the boat.
- This tour includes some walking - comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour is appropriate for all ages.
- Accommodations are available for those who speak foreign languages.
- This tour is handicap accessible, but includes walking over slippery surfaces, so precautions should be taken to assure safety.