Immerse yourself in the wonder of more than 2,000 butterflies as you stroll through the Butterfly Conservatory at Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens. If you are not familiar with these gorgeous winged creatures, learn about them during a 10-minute video at the beginning of your tour.
Once inside, you will see more than 50 different species of every color. Feel free to take your time as you observe every detail on nature's most beautiful wings. Children are amazed as butterflies nest in their hands for a short time before flying away. Experience the joy of first flight as you watch a butterfly leave its pupae in the Emergence window. You will leave your troubles behind as you soak in the beauty of the atrium with its natural vegetation and waterfalls. The entire family will enjoy this walk through nature.]
- Food and snacks are available at The Butterfly Cafe, just outside of the Conservatory.
- You can explore the Butterfly Conservatory can be explored at your own pace but the average time is one hour. The tour may take longer in the summer as wait times are usually longer.
- The Butterfly Conservatory's last admittance is 30 minutes prior to close.
- Document your experience with cameras and video.
- Free parking is available.