Brick City, ON
Brick City is an imaginative exhibit featuring numerous brick statues, as well as play areas for children to build their own masterpieces. Whether it's a 10 ft. tall brick C.N. Tower or a 15 ft. long Golden Gate Bridge built entirely out of bricks, children and parents alike will be amazed at the intricate detail each statue posseses. In total, there are 800 sq feet of roped off exhibits. And, to ensure safety for all ages, the bricks that are available for play are Duplo and Quatro, bricks that are twice and four times the size of normal bricks.
Visitors that become inspired by these creations can try their artistic hand by assembling these toy bricks in a designated play area. Play areas are designed for safety with play areas for the youngest visitors stocked with large-sized toy bricks. Brick City features a play area with tables for building with bricks downstairs and another building area in the upstairs portion of Brick City. Brick City is conveniently located in the busy Clifton Hill district, making it the perfect piece of an all day outing in Niagara Falls.
Passport Requirement Information
- Located in the Clifton Hills Entertainment Complex
- Open 365 days a year. Operating hours may vary.
- Please check schedule for seasonal hours.
- Walk through at your own pace.
- Pre-paid admissions can show up at any time during operating hours. (No Set Tour Schedule.)
- Attached parking at the Travelodge and Thriftlodge. (Parking fees vary by season)
- Nearby parking lots include Niagara Falls and the Clifton Resort hotels.
- Brick City is not handicap accessible.
- Photography and video recoring are permitted, although no images are to be posted on the internet or used for commercial gain.
- There is a gift shop on the Brick City premises.
- Brick City is in no way affiliated with nor sponsored by LEGO®.
- Available on Canadian side of Niagara Falls.