All-American Adventure Tour, NY
The All-American Adventure Tour features all the adventure, beauty and natural wonders of Niagara Falls through a thrilling ride aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist, as well as other popular Niagara Falls sites including the Cave of the Winds! Since you've seen it from below, why not gaze out over the falls from above? View the falls atop the American Observation Tower for an aerial and panoramic view of the Niagara Region. You can see the magnificent Niagara River Gorge to see how the churning waters of the world-renowned Niagara Falls carved out this awesome spectacle.
Experience the adventurous Cave of the Winds tour and descend to the base of the Bridal Veil Falls. You'll also get to visit the oldest state park in the United States, Niagara Falls State Park and Goat Island, which is known to harbor some of the best view of the magnificent falls.
Your tour includes transportation and admission to all visited attractions. Please note that not all attractions require an admission fee. Attractions visited can be any or all of the Tour Highlights below, depending on time, season and number of passengers.
- Maid of the Mist (Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie when the Maid of the Mist is not running)
- American Observation Tower
- Niagara River Gorge - river that leads to falls
- Goat Island
- Horseshoe Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- American Falls
- Niagara Falls State Park - oldest state park in the USA
- Terrapin Point -OR- Table Rock
- Luna Island
- Prospect Point - great platform for viewing the falls
- Price includes transportation and admission to all visited attractions. Attractions can include any or all of the places listed above depending on time and number of guests.
- Tours depart at various times seasonally. Please check the schedule for specific times and dates.
- This tour is appropriate for all ages.
- Rain gear is provided at Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds Tour.
- Portions of this tour are not handicap accessible.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted, but please prepare accordingly as they may get wet.
- This tour does not require a passport; Tour is located in the United States.
- Tour only picks up from American hotels or from the Econo Welcome Center (free on-site parking).
- Available on American side of Niagara Falls.