Private New York Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
This is the ultimate adventure while you are in New York City. You will have a flexible trip with someone who is willing to accommodate your needs. You don't have to worry about rushing from place to place as you can spend as little or as much time in various places that you want. It will be two hours of amazing fun and excitement for you as you travel to the most iconic places in New York and you will have a professional photographer who will take photos for you as well. This is going to be a walking tour that you will never forget as you will see the historic and cultural landmarks of the city and you be able to snap various photos of them with your personal photographer. This is one of the most spectacular cities in the entire world and you will get to experience it firsthand.
You will also get entertaining commentary from your personal photographer who will tell you various tidbits in the city. You will learn about the secrets of Manhattan as well as the best places for dining shopping and entertainment. This experience is customizable so you can focus on the places you really want to visit. All your photos will be set to the spectacular backdrop with one of the largest skylines in the entire world. You will see such places as Central Park, Midtown Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan.
There really will be something for everyone as you embark on this tremendous tour. It will be the time of your life and you will relax and enjoy everything you do here. If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure you have found it.
Accompanied by your own private guide-photographer, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special walking tour of New York City. While guiding you around NYC's famous cultural and historic landmarks, your personal photographer will provide an entertaining commentary and let you into Manhattan's secrets, including the best places for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Customize your photography walking tour to suit yourself. Popular destinations include:
- Times Square and the Theater District: Broadway creates a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos
- Central Park: A stunning setting for pictures, and the pride and joy of New York City
- Midtown Manhattan: Home to some of New York's most famous sights, including the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City
- Downtown Manhattan: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods such as Soho and Greenwich Village, which are known for their cast iron buildings and picturesque cobble stone streets, as well as their variety of boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues and more.
- Brooklyn Bridge: A New York must-see, providing a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas
You'll be able to bring the memories home at no extra charge! A zip-file and photo gallery will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the tour where your photos can be easily downloaded, viewed and shared with friends and family. Alternative delivery options available upon request.
Pickup & Return:
Tour departs from the bottom of the steps of the New Victory Theater.
Tour ends at your choice of area: either Downtown, Midtown or Uptown.
Departure Times: Various departure times available throughout the day
- Customized, private photographic walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide
- At least 75 color photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Subway tickets ($2.50 per person, per journey, 2-4 subway rides required per tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will I get around the city?
Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge). The most efficient way to travel is by subway ($2.50 per person, per ride). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually about $10 - $15 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
How will I receive my photos? Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request, please let your guide know your preferred delivery method on the day of the tour.