Sit back and relax as your professional guide introduces you to Manhattan's landmarks and eclectic neighborhoods, from Times Square to Central Park and everything in between. Some of the sights you'll see along the way include Central Park, Little Italy, Fifth Avenue, Empire State Building, Harlem, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
Hop off to take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center, giving you a more intimate, in-depth sightseeing experience. Take a scenic 1-hour sightseeing cruise on New York Harbor, offering an unparalleled perspective of the stunning New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
Pickup & Return:
Gray Line Visitors Center.
Departure Times: 9am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Coach
- 1-hour New York Harbor cruise
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Stops for lunch (at your own expense)
- Infants 2 years and under are free
|New York Best of Manhattan Guided Sightseeing Tour: 6-Hr Best of Manhattan Tour|
|Available Now until 3/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|6-hour Manhattan tour including guided walks and 1-hour New York Harbor cruise. Departs at 9:00am from a central Midtown location. May run 6.5 hours, depending on group's pace.|