NBC Studio Tour
The New York NBC StudioTour gives you the chance to see what really goes on behind the scenes at NBC. You start at the corner of 49the Street and Rockefeller Plaza, across the street from Studio 1A, home of the Today Show, for a behind the scenes look at the daily operations of a live broadcast. This is great fun for everyone, especially if you happen to run into a face that you've watched for many years. See the sets of some of your favorite shows like; Dateline, NBC Sports, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, and Saturday Night Live.
Costumes, props, and a mini-control room, will have you looking at TV in a whole new light as they show you the inner workings of making a show happen. You not only get caught up in the excitement but also learn a great deal about TV history to boot. Make this a definite plan when you are putting together your itinerary.
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Tours depart every 15 minutes. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time.
- Tour departs from the NBC Experience Store.
- Children under six will not be permitted.
- Please keep bags to a minimum, as this will allow quicker movement through security points.
- Tour lasts approximately one hour and ten minutes.
- Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended. In poor weather, indoor routes will be used.
- Because this tour covers working buildings, access to the attractions and tour route may be changed.
- Bathrooms are not available on the tour route.
- Paid parking is available at lots surrounding the NBC Experience store. Rates vary.