Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
The Broadway Theater District Walking Tour is a two hour tour that will help you explore the sights and sounds of Broadway, and learn about the theater district's rich history.
You will also visit the famous Shubert Alley where thousands of singers and dancers have stood before you in their quest for fame in the spotlight. You will also hear about the history of the world's most famous plays and musicals as they ran through production in this area. If you've ever wanted to learn more about Broadway and Times Square or you simply are looking for a convenient way to tour the theater district, the Broadway Theater District Walking Tour is for you.
- The Belasco, Booth, Hudson, and Imperial Theaters
- Radio City Music Hall and the Music Box Theater
- Stories About Celebrated Actors and Their Shows
- Statues of George M. Cohan and Father Duffy
- The Palace Theater
- The Hard Rock Cafe
- John Jacob Astor's Knickerbocker Hotel
- And more!