The sights you'll see in amazing Manhattan are among the most breathtaking and well-known images in the world. This comprehensive tour of New York City's oldest borough will show you the ins and outs of one of the most incredible cities in the world. You'll see the best Manhattan has to offer from Uptown to Midtown to Downtown. Drive along Museum Mile, a section of 5th Avenue on the Upper East Side that hosts such world-class museums as the Guggenheim, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Jewish Museum. This tour will also take you to beautiful Central Park, the iconic and exciting neon lights of Times Square, Greenwich Village, and the Financial District.
Not only will you see the must-see sights of Manhattan, but this tour also includes a ticket for the harbor cruise and admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. The Top of the Rock is at the top of Rockefeller Center and offers some of the best views to be had in the city!
Pickup & Return:
Gray Line Visitors Center.
Departure Times: 9am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Coach
- 1-hour New York Harbor cruise
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Stops for lunch (at your own expense)
- Infants 2 years and under are free
|Full Day Ultimate Manhattan Guided Sightseeing Tour: 8-Hr Ultimate Manhattan Tour|
|Available Now until 3/31/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|8-hour Manhattan tour including guided walks, 1-hour New York Harbor cruise and Top of the Rock admission. Departs at 9:00am from a central Midtown location.|