The CityPASS Booklet includes pre-paid admission tickets to the city's top six attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and Top of the Rock at a discounted price - plus you skip long ticket lines. You simply purchase the CityPASS booklet for one price, and inside there are tickets to the participating attractions. You keep the booklet with you, and when you visit the attraction, you usually do not even have to wait in a ticket line: you just walk right up, hand them your booklet, they take out your ticket, and you are in! The booklet expires nine days after you start using it, so you have plenty of time to visit all the attractions you want during the weekend or the week. If you are visiting New York and want to see several attractions but don't want to pay a lot or spend your precious time waiting in ticket lines, CityPASS is perfect for you.
New York CityPass includes:
- Empire State Building Experience (day/night entry to the 86th Observatory)
American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (same-week admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens after visiting the MET)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR The Intrepid, Sea, Air & Space Museum