Steamboat Cruise & Cocktail Tour
The Steamboat Cruise & Cocktail Tour package takes you on the new orleans la points of interest areas and features a two hour tour of the New Orleans' port on the Natchez and a two and a half hour guided bar and restaurant tour of New Orleans' Original Cocktails. This particular tour puts a lot of emphasis on the history of the steamboat and the different types of cocktail recipes famous in New Orleans. You must be at least 21 years or older to attend the Cocktail tour.
Enjoy a wonderful and relaxing sightseeing cruise on the water. Guests also receive a Tall Stacks pewter collector's pin and a five dollar discount towards Kerri McCaffety's photographic essay Obituary Cocktail at Faulkner House Books. Tours leave from Toulouse Street on the Mississippi River. This tour provides an excellent look at all that New Orleans' culture has to offer.
- You must be at least 21 years old to take the Original Cocktail Tour, but younger guests can take the Steamboat Natchez Tour.
- Food and drink available on the boat for purchase.
- Guests should arrive a half hour before the tour departs.
- Recommended dress is casual.
- The total experience takes approximately 4.5 hours.
- There is a gift shop on board the steamboat.
- Alcohol is not included in the tour price.
- Photography is allowed.
Book today to receive the best new orleans vacation deals to make it an unforgettable getaway.