Enjoy the louisiana tours new orleans offers by feeling as if the clock has turned back in time as you enjoy the Oak Alley and Laura Plantation Combo Tour package, which includes a trip to the Oak Alley Plantation and Laura Plantation. Discover what life must have been like in the nineteenth century as you explore traditional plantation life in the River Region. Both plantations are conveniently situated on the Mississippi River between historic Baton Rouge and culturally-rich New Orleans.
The Oak Alley and Laura Plantation Combo Tour includes guided tours of both Oak Alley and Laura Plantation. At Oak Alley, an expert guide who will take you and your group through the Oak Alley mansion. After your tour of the mansion, you may take a self-guided tour of the plantation grounds. Tour participants may also receive a complimentary Oak Alley Plantation Japanese Magnolia print with any gift shop purchase. This tour package also includes a guided tour at Laura Plantation, as well as six complimentary postcards of Laura Plantation.
- All tour times and lengths are approximate
- Guided tour times at each plantation vary.
- Check schedule for dates and times.
- Transportation to, between, and from plantations is not included.
- This activity is appropriate for all ages.
- Recommended dress is casual.
- Cameras are permitted. However, some restrictions may apply.
- Gift shops are available at each plantation.