Outlet Shopping in Nashville - Opry Mills & 100 Oaks Mall
When on vacation, a visit to the local outlet mall can put you back in touch with things that are familiar to you. Adding a mall stop to your itinerary also gives you a chance to experience the best of local styles, tastes and cuisine -- not to mention, prices. You're sure to find the best values and that local flavor in Nashville.
The Outlets at 100 Oaks Mall in Nashville
- 100 Oaks Mall is home to sixteen name brand outlet stores. Located off I-65 on Thompson Lane, 100 Oaks Mall is located minutes from downtown Nashville. The top names in women's wear, electronics and children's accessories (code name for "toys") can be found here, as well as a 27-screen movie theatre and several restaurants. While not the largest outlet mall in the area, The Outlets At 100 Oaks Mall offer a getaway from the throngs of locals and tourists who are more apt to frequent the larger shopping centers.
Opry Mills in Nashville
- By comparison, Opry Mills boasts nearly a hundred outlet stores! Among them are many famous name stores that you would recognize no matter where you are from. Others -- such as Boot Country, Hat World Lids and Country Clutter -- might not find their way into a similar outlet in Minneapolis or San Diego -- but are at home in Nashville alongside Nine West and Banana Republic.
- Even in the national brand shops such as Famous Footwear, Bed Bath & Beyond, and KB Toy Outlet, you will find a regional influence that will dictate styles, selection and price.
- Use this to your advantage by dropping in on Opry Mills, armed with your list of folks back home for whom you want to buy souvenirs.
- Opry Mills is located next door to the Grand Ole Opry, so it is really hard to miss. It is also just 7 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. Opry Mills has tons of restaurants, as well as many other smaller eateries, which are mostly congregated within the common area Food Court. The Mills has a 20-screen cinema and a giant screen Imax theatre.
Is it the kids' turn to pick what to do today? Do you have any doubt that they'll want to head on out to the mall? What a great way to spend that free day between attractions, shows and sight-seeing tours! What a great way to do as the Nashvillians do!