Grand Ole Opry Show Schedule of Special Events - Nashville, TN
For fans of country music, the Grand Ole Opry is the most respected and revered show in the genre's history, and several special shows and events throughout the year keep folks coming back for more. From themed "Signature Shows" to special events and summertime fun, the Grand Ole Opry offers fun for the entire family! Make plans now to attend some of these special events!
Tuesday Night Opry
March 21 - December 19
- For nine months out of the year, Tuesday nights become as jam-packed with talent as the weekends at the Grand Ole Opry! From the premiere March 21 Tuesday Night at the Opry show - which will feature superstar Terri Clark and bluegrass legend Del McCoury - until the final Tuesday night show in December, Tuesday becomes the new Saturday! Tuesday night shows begin at 7 p.m.
Grand Ole Gospel Signature Show
- The Grand Ole Gospel Signature Show will be making a joyful noise at the Grand Ole Opry with performances from some of the top Southern gospel and contemporary Christian music artists in the country, including the Gaither Vocal Band. Fronted by gospel legend Bill Gaither, the band includes Jonathan Pierce, Guy Penrod, David Phelps, and Russ Taff to create an ensemble group that features some of the most melodic vocal harmonies in modern music. The Grand Ole Gospel Signature Show begins at 7 p.m., and you can purchase your tickets Grand Ole Opry Gospel Signature Show tickets today!
Opry Plaza Parties
Weekends in the Summer
- Spend your Fridays and Saturdays lounging at the Opry Plaza for free performances and appearances by favorite country music superstars and legends, as well as local Music City singers and songwriters! There is no admission charge for the Opry Plaza Parties.
Star Spangled Opry Signature Show
July 1 & July 4
- Country music fans and artists are awful proud to be Americans, and you'll feel the surge of pride during these two special performances dedicated to Red, White, & Blue! Hear your favorite stars singing classic patriotic tunes as well as pay tribute to veterans and active military personnel around the world. (Performers will be announced as they are confirmed). July 1 shows will be at 6:30 and 9:30, while the July 4 show will being at 7 p.m.
- The Bill Monroe Bluegrass Celebration Opry Signature Show will coincide this year with the World of Bluegrass conference, and will take place just two days prior to the International Bluegrass Music Awards Show and the Bluegrass Fan Fest in Nashville. That means the biggest names in bluegrass will be in town - and most likely on stage at the Opry - for this event that pays tribute to the Father of Bluegrass.
Grand Ole Opry 81st Birthday Bash
- You are invited to the biggest birthday party in Music City for the Grand Ole Opry 81st Birthday Bash. The biggest stars in country music will be planning to spend the weekend at the Opry to serenade her on this monumental occasion! There will also be special events and festivities taking place at the Opry Plaza. RSVP your invitation today and book your tickets for the 81st Birthday Bash!
You can purchase your Grand Ole Opry tickets for these events - and for regularly scheduled Opry shows - online today!
In addition, you can see who is playing this week at the Opry when you read our up-to-date Grand Ole Opry Blog! Each week, the blog is updated with the final schedules for the upcoming weekend. Updates are generally made on Wednesday when the Opry announces the final schedule.
- Pictures of Country Music Stars Homes
- Fun Things to Do in Nashville Tn with Kids
- Country Music Concerts in Nashville
- Top 10 Things to See in Nashville
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular Show Length
- Attractions Around Nashville
- Old Crow Medicine Show Grand Ole Opry
- Things to Do This Weekend in Nashville