Nashville Nights and Lights Tour with Dinner
Along the Nashville Nights and Lights Tour is an exciting experience that will take you through the magnificent city as it is brilliantly lit by the lights of the night.
Start your tour off with a delicious barbecue dinner at one of the locally-owned restaurants in Nashville. After dinner, your journey will take you past some of the most incredibly lit buildings in the city including the Historic River Front, Schermerhorn Symphony Hall, the Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Bicentennial Mall, the State Capitol, and the Parthenon in the Centennial Park. Cap off the evening with some free time in the vibrant downtown area of Nashville. Listen to the live sounds of country music on Honky Tonk Row.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes the double decker bus tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Nashville Nights and Lights Tour with Dinner use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
Double Decker Bus
- Approximately how long does the Nashville Nights and Lights Tour with Dinner last?
The tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Casual clothing is fine.
- Where does the Nashville Nights and Lights Tour with Dinner depart from?
2416 Music Valley Dr #102
- What sights will be seen from the motor coach?
More than 100 points of interest in Nashville, TN.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Nashville Nights and Lights Tour with Dinner?
- Is the Nashville Nights and Lights Tour with Dinner handicap accessible?