Music City Pub Crawl
Awesome fun awaits in Nashville, TN on the Music City Pub Crawl. This activity is a great way to get out on the town and enjoy some of the drinks that the city is known for. This 21+ activity is sure to help you create memorable adventures in Nashville, so be sure to book it the next time you visit!
Although this tour is a pub crawl, guests will also be able to enjoy some amazing sightseeing and hear stories about the history of Nashville, TN. This is the perfect combination of sightseeing, history, and drinks that you will find in Music City, so do not miss out! Whether you want to make it a date night or night out on the town with friends and family, it is a great event for every type of party.
All of the fun takes place in Downtown Nashville which is arguably the best part of the city. Here, guests will be able to see some awesome sights along the historic 2nd Avenue while visiting the bars. The 2.5-hour guided bar crawl includes stops at four to five different bars. The pub crawl bars you may visit include:
- Famous Saloon
- Redneck Riviera
- Cerveza Jack's
- Big Shotz
- Doc Holliday's Saloon
- Wild Beaver Saloon
Not only does the Music City Pub Crawl take guests to some of the hottest bars in town, but it is also a fully-guided adventure full of fun. Your guide is knowledgeable, hilarious, and has a true party spirit that will help you and your crew enjoy Nashville's nightlife to the fullest. Since this is a drinking tour, be sure to bring your IDs because the bars will check them.
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Music City Pub Crawl?
4 - 5 pubs and bars.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Music City Pub Crawl?
- What methods of transportation does the Music City Pub Crawl use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
This is a walking tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
- Approximately how long does the Music City Pub Crawl last?
It is approximately 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages, but guests must be 21 and older with ID to drink.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Music City Pub Crawl depart from?
2nd Avenue Nashville, TN 37201