Journey to Jubilee
Head to the Belle Meade Plantation where you can participate and embark upon the brand new Journey to Jubilee Tour. This tour is a wonderful way for guests of all ages to learn about the history of the plantation while making unforgettable Nashville, TN memories.
This new two-hour tour is sure to offer a unique look into the history of the Belle Meade Plantation. Follow along with the stories of the African Americans that were enslaved here, hear their stories and learn how their history combined with that of the Belle Meade Plantation. With nearly a century of history to explore, this tour truly honors the memories of the slaves that worked here from 1807 until 1906.
The tour lasts approximately one hour and takes place both outside and inside the sprawling Belle Meade Mansion. The mansion itself is absolutely beautiful and is rooted in rich history. These stories give new insight into Nashville history, so do not miss out.
This tour is suggested for guests who are more than 12 years of age.
- What is included in the admission price for Journey to Jubilee ?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Journey to Jubilee ?
The tour lasts about an hour.
- What amenities (such as ATM, gift shop, etc) are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Journey to Jubilee appropriate?
Great for all ages.