Jack Daniel's Distillery Full Day Van Tour
If you have a taste for whiskey and a curiosity to explore the best distillery in the US, be sure to embark upon the Jack Daniel's Distillery Full Day Tour! This awesome endeavor allows you to experience the brewing process in person. You will discover the care that your favorite whiskey brand goes through to create its distinct flavor and brand. Not only is Jack Daniel's one of the most popular whiskey brands in the country, but it is also the oldest registered distillery in the country as well. On this trip, you will be visiting the original site of the Jack Daniel's legacy and explore the roots that this distillery has created in the area's whiskey-making industry. You'll be provided with complimentary samples and lunch!
History of the Jack Daniel Distillery
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes round trip transportation, a tour of Jack Daniel's Distillery with samples, lunch in Bell Buckle, and a souvenir glass.
- What methods of transportation does the Jack Daniel's Distillery Full Day Tour use?
This is a van tour in a 10-passenger 2019 Ford Transit.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there will be walking around Bell Buckle and the distillery.
- Approximately how long does the Jack Daniel's Distillery Full Day Tour last?
The entire experience lasts approximately 7 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
21+ with ID.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Jack Daniel's Distillery Full Day Tour depart from?
900 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville (Farmers Market).
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Jack Daniel's Distillery Full Day Tour ?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Are any meals included?
Lunch is included.
- Is there parking available?
Yes, there is paid parking.