20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour
The 20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour is the ideal way to get to know more about downtown Nashville and really see the sights in a unique and fun way when time is limited. On this tour, you will travel in style in a gorgeous open-air carriage with two beautiful steeds in the lead, and will make your way along a carefully planned route that really makes the most of your time spent sightseeing.
When you hop on board the carriage for your 20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour, you will be in for a whirlwind yet altogether leisurely sightseeing experience. You will love relaxing to the rhythmic sounds of the clip-clop of the horse hooves on the pavement while you enjoy the fresh Tennessee air and watch the sights slowly drift by. This tour includes visits to some of the most unique, historic, and famous attractions in the city including the Country Music Hall of Fame, River Front Lounge and River Front Park. If you don't have a lot of time to go sightseeing in Nashville or if you want to cap off your wonderful day with a romantic and exciting carriage ride through town, the 20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour is the perfect way to add a new dimension to your time in Nashville. Make plans to experience this wonderful today with an advance ticket purchase for your tour.
- See schedule for a complete list of dates and times.
- Tour is appropriate for all ages.
- Tour length is approximately twenty minutes.
- Tour includes open-air carriage ride as well as full narration of the sights.
- What methods of transportation does the 20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- Approximately how long does the 20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour last?
It lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the 20 Minute Downtown Carriage Tour?