Restaurant and Dining Guide for Myrtle Beach, SC
If you're planning a trip to Myrtle Beach make sure you bring a swimsuit, sunblock and plenty of stomach room! More than 2,000 restaurants can be found in the Myrtle Beach area, offering a meal to satisfy any craving. You'll find steakhouses, country cooking, Italian restaurants, theme restaurants and, of course, loads of seafood. You're sure to find just what you're taste buds need at a price your wallet can afford.
Family Dining in Myrtle Beach
- For a family dining experience that is affordable and delicious, try one of the family restaurants in the area. There are many to choose from including Bullwinkle's Family Food & Fun, Firehouse Subs, Friendly's Restaurant, Golden Corral Restaurant, Little Pig's Barbeque, Piccadilly's Cafeteria, River City Cafe and Sam's corner. Families will also enjoy the ease and convenience of the local buffets such as The Captain's Plank, Ocean Garden Chinese Buffet and Preston's Family Seafood Restaurant. Many of the family restaurants offer specialized kid's meals.
Steakhouses in Myrtle Beach
- If you like beef you'll be in bliss in Myrtle Beach. With a wide variety of steakhouses to choose from in the area you're sure to find the steak you crave cooked to perfection. Local steakhouses include Baron's Steaks and Chops, Carolina Roadhouse, Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery, Outback Steakhouse and Texas Roadhouse. There is also a wide variety of Japanese steakhouses in the area including Miyabi Kyoto Japanese Seafood Steak House, Koto Express, Nakato Japanese Steakhouse, Nagano Japanese Grill and Yamato Seafood & Steakhouse of Japan.
Ethnic and Speciality Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- When it comes to ethnic foods you'll find whatever you want in Myrtle Beach. More than a dozen Chinese restaurants can be found in the area including the Chung Wah Restaurant, China Buffet, Mandarin Express and Szechuan Place. If your taste buds need something a bit more spicy, go for a great Mexican taste at Chalupa's Mexican Restaurant, Garcia's Mexican Restaurant or Mexico Lindo Restaurante or stop in at Flo's Place Restaurant and Raw Bar for some kicked up Cajun flavor.
Italian Restaurants and Pizzarias in Myrtle Beach
- For the pasta lovers in the family choose one of the delicious Italian Restaurants in the area. Everyone will love the pasta and Italian selections on the menu at any of the following: Benito's Brick Oven Pizza, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Fusco's, Olive Garden, The Roma Restaurant or Rossi's Italian Restaurant. You'll also find a wide variety of Pizza places in and around town like Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Domino's and Ultimate California Pizza.
Seafood and Fine Dining in Myrtle Beach
- If you're looking for a more romantic setting try one of these great restaurants for fine dining and seafood. All over Myrtle Beach you'll find the highest caliber of seafood including Bonefish Grill, Chesapeake House, Chestnut Hill Restaurant, Divine Fish House, Joe's Crab Shack, The Parson's Table, Outrigger Seafood House and White Point Seafood Cafe to name a few.
No matter what your taste, you're certain to find something to your liking come dinnertime in Myrtle Beach. After a day lying on the beautiful sandy beaches and playing in the sun relax and enjoy a wonderful meal prepared for you at one of the fabulous restaurants.