Spirit of the Dance, SC
Millions of people around the world have given standing ovations to this exhilarating production. This is your chance to see them in Myrtle Beach. The stars of this show are the dancers, who perform an assortment of international dances in a non-stop, foot-stomping, electrifying parade of precise movements and intricate costuming. Experience the powerful movements of Irish step dancing, the mystery and romance of tango and flamenco, the heat of salsa, and the swing of tap and jazz. Each unique dance style is highlighted with music and lighting that brings even more magic to the beauty of dance.
- Show times and dates vary by season.
- Length of shows vary by time: Morning shows are approximately one hour and twenty minutes (full show with no intermission), Evening shows are approximately two hours.
- The theater is located at Broadway on the Beach, with over twenty restaurants and fifty shopping venues. There is no restaurant at the theater.
- Cameras and video cameras are not permitted
- Free parking.
- Appropriate for children.
- Wheelchair accessible.