Myrtle Beach Zipline and Ropes Course Adventure Combo
When looking for an adventure during your vacation to Myrtle Beach, Soar and Explore is one of the best ways to combine family competition, ropes challenges, zipline tour, and a lot of fun all into one visit! With both a zipline and a winding ropes course for you to participate in, there is no shortage of fun challenges for the entire family. This Adventure Combo lets you participate in both of these fantastic activities, so you can soar, and explore!
When heading up to the zipline, prepare yourself to be zipped over 50 feet above the water below you, and speed over 1,000 feet of zipline to the other side, where trained employees will help you stop and un-harness yourself after the rush of the zipline! The ropes course stands 40ft tall and features three stories of tropical themed challenges created from over 3,000 ropes and cables, and provides guests a little family competition as the 33 different challenges progressively become harder. This is a fantastic way to climb through numerous elements that will test your puzzle solving skills, compete with your friends and family, and have an amazing time in general!
Height & Weight Restrictions:
- No skirts or dresses are permitted on the zipline and ropes course.
- Closed-toe shoes are required to participate.
- Minimum height for the ropes course is 48' or 42' with an adult.
- Minimum height for the zipline is 54'.
- Weight requirements for the zipline is a minimum of 80lbs and a maximum of 300lbs.
- Weight restrictions may vary with weather conditions.
Book tickets now for an adventurous family-fun vacation to Myrtle Beach.