North Myrtle Beach Segway Experience
Explore the best of Myrtle Beach, SC with the North Myrtle Beach Segway Experience. With this tour, guests will be able to get in some amazing sightseeing opportunities while also embarking upon a unique Segway riding adventure.
Located in the Grand Strand area of Myrtle Beach, SC, this activity allows guests to enjoy what makes this place famous. They will also be able to get in a new experience with a Segway ride. This ride includes a brief introduction to ensure that guests are safe and comfortable controlling their own Segways. You will cruise around the Grand Strand complex where you can view the various sports and entertainment venues. This smaller tour is great for families who want to learn about the most popular Myrtle Beach attractions while having a blast along the way.
This thrilling experience lasts approximately 1.5 hours. If you are looking for a new way to tour the Myrtle Beach Grand Strand area, this is a great way to do it. Do not miss out on the chance to have a blast and see Myrtle Beach's best on the North Myrtle Beach Segway Experience! Book this with many other sightseeing tours when you build a custom Myrtle Beach vacation package today.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Patrons must be in between 80lbs and 300lbs and must be at least 16 to drive the Segway.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
Tours can be done in light rain.
- Is North Myrtle Beach Segway Experience guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided adventure.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is North Myrtle Beach Segway Experience appropriate for?
Patrons must be 16 years or older to drive the Segway.
- Is food available or provided?
No, but bring a drink in the summer.
- Is parking available for North Myrtle Beach Segway Experience? If so, is it free?