Flyboarding is the next big thing in extreme water sports! Feel like a dolphin as you fly over and under the water's surface on the coast of Myrtle Beach. With two boots that mount you to the board, you will be able to use the power of the water to propel yourself into the sky, and on your adventure.
The flyboard uses the power of the water to propel you into the sky by redirecting the water through two nozzles that are mounted under the boots, allowing you to be lifted from the surface of the water. With a quick lesson to start you off, the instructors will ensure you have a general feel for the board before taking you out on the water. Most people are able to get the hang of riding within the first five minutes of lessons, as there is a short learning curve for the sport. With the instructor being on the personal watercraft to which the flyboard is attached, you are guaranteed a safe experience for your adventure.
This one of a kind experience allows you to harness the power of the water to propel yourself up to 29.5 feet above or below the surface of the water, at speeds up to 18.5 mph. Book tons of adventures on your next family-fun Myrtle Beach summer vacation.
- What is included in the admission price for Lifted Flyboarding?
Includes approximately 25 minutes of flyboarding time.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Guests must be over 100 lbs to participate. Flyboarding is easy to learn!
- Is Lifted Flyboarding guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a timed activity with prior instruction.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear swim clothes - board shorts for men and women should wear something more than a bikini. Athletic shorts or a rash guard is recommended.
- Are coolers allowed, and if so are there any restrictions as to what can be brought (i.e.: alcohol, glass bottles)?
Yes. You may bring beverages but cannot consume alcohol before your flyboarding session.
- What age is Lifted Flyboarding appropriate for?
Participants muse be 13 or older.
- Is parking available for Lifted Flyboarding? If so, is it free?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
No, but there are GoPro video and photo packages for purchase.