Huntington Beach State Park Segway Tour
Explore Myrtle Beach, SC in one of the most beautiful areas of the city with the Huntington Beach State Park Segway Tour. This tour features a fun and unique Segway PT tour which allows guests to see awesome sights during a thrilling ride.
Your tour will take place at one of the Grand Strand area's wildlife preservations. Here, guests will be able to explore some awesome ecosystems and get the possible chance to see animals like loggerhead turtles, plants, birds, and more. You can even see some alligators in the freshwater lake here! Huntington Beach State Park is beautiful and is a great place to spend the afternoon. Another notable sight on this tour includes the home of original owners Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington. This home is called Atalaya. This gorgeous castle is a must-see.
Your adventure begins with an informative training session to ensure that you will be safe and have fun on your Segway experience. After this short training session, you will be able to glide around this beautiful preservation. Of course, be sure to walk the beach after your trip! The entire experience lasts approximately 2 hours.
Do not miss out on all of the fun on the Huntington Beach State Park Tour. This tour is great for those who want to see beautiful sights and enjoy a unique experience all at once. Book this tour and many other tours in the area when you take a wonderful sightseeing vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- What is included in the admission price for Huntington Beach State Park Tour?
All gear (Helmet and Segway) is included.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Patrons must be in between 80lbs and 300lbs and must be at least 16 to drive the Segway.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
Tours can be done in light rain.
- Is Huntington Beach State Park Tour guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided adventure.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is Huntington Beach State Park Tour appropriate for?
Patrons must be 16 years or older to drive the Segway.
- Is food available or provided?
No, but bring a drink in the summer.
- Is parking available for Huntington Beach State Park Tour? If so, is it free?