Embark on a complete tour of Montreal while taking in over 200 points of interest. You'll travel on a converted tram which offers guaranteed seating and full commentary. Discover Montreal Harbor which expands 1000 miles (1600km) inland from the sea, the oriental mall of Chinatown and much more!
Highlights include photo-stops at:
- Old Montreal - Located between the River and downtown, this historical part of the City and its Old Port will put you into close contact with the past life of major metropolis of North America. Old Montreal has always been the center of the city and has preserved testimonies of all bygone eras. (panoramic view of the old port)
- Notre-Dame Basilica - A masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture. The magnificent interior decor captivates hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
- Olympia Park - Built for the 1976 Summer Olympics Games.
- Mount Royal Park - The scenic lookout offers a striking view of the downtown area and the river.
- St. Joseph's Oratory - Atop of Mount-Royal, it is one of the world's most visited shrines. The basilica's huge dome reaches 320 feet (97 meters) and is second in height only to Saint-Peter's basilica in Rome.