Private Two Hour Sunset Appetizer Cruise
The most awesome tour is that one that generally involves the sunset cruise and also the sunset Appetizer Cruise. For most of the people, the place usually is being considered to be one of the areas that it is more romantic than any other place. For this reason, it is one of the best cities that you can decide to have a couple of visit to this fascinating area.
The reason as to why you will always find a lot of people and more especially the couples camping to this area is because of some of the best food that they provided with and when you visit this is one thing that you can be very sure of is that your time here will be precious. The team that does take care of you is well trained to ensure that you do enjoy your romantic time.
The place has got everything and form of the adventure that is normally interesting for you and the couple, especially during the weekend or holiday time. To those who love taking part when cooking some the delicious food that you can decide to have there is an opportunity for you to do so because everything is made ready for such kind of activity.
There is time for you to watch some of the wildlife in this place and to those who are really in love for viewing some of the marine wildlife the best chance that they can get is by coming here. The best thing about the private tour is that you can decide to carry the photographer that you can be sure of that he will take you some of your favorite photos.
Marine mammals seen frequently include grey, blue and humpback whales who blow, or breach as they migrate with their calves. Sea otters, dolphin and vocal sea lions enjoy one of the most pristine areas of the entire Pacific. On cruises, all sailors are offered a chance to take the helm and discover the grace and beauty of a boat under sail.
Choose a captained cruise for a more relaxing voyage in the world's second largest marine sanctuary. Cruises are safe, affordable, family fun for all ages
.The local conditions are a sailors paradise. Typically, 345 plus days of good to excellent sailing conditions predominate annually. The prevailing west to northwest wind ranges predictably from 8-15 knots.
Pickup & Return:
Old Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey, CA.
Departure Times: 4:15 PM - 6:15 PM
- Local taxes
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include a $X per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund