Private 2-Hour Monterey Bay Dinner Cruise
The private 2-hour Monterey Bay dinner cruise is an excellent place for lovers and the perfect place to rekindle the sparks in a marriage. Beautiful sights of the water while cruising while certainly set the mood for lovers and couples.
I'm hoping that this cruise will bring back the spark into my love life. The tour includes a romantic dinner for two and a chance to see the water from the boat. The tour will last 2-hours we'll start off with a couple of refreshments of grapes, brie, pears, and wheat crackers and after that, we'll enjoy a nice freshly made salad and salmon dish.
After we have had a nice meal we will continue to cruise along the waters and maybe see a couple of mammals including whales, sea otters, sea lions, and dolphins. There is an option to choose a captained cruise so that we can sit back relax and enjoy all of this scenery together without the hassle of driving.
The local atmosphere is the ideal place for sailors and there is usually 345 days of good sailing conditions which makes this tour a year round event. Getting a chance to see all of the exotic creatures upfront is going to be romantic.
This all in one cruise includes dinner, drinks, the option of a captained cruise, a professional local tour guide, a 4-course dinner, and an unlimited amount of water and wine and their wine is absolutely the best it's a couple's dream come true.
Your private cruise departs from Old Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey, California. Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your 6:30pm departure time to check in and board the boat.
Four Courses: Start off with refreshments, brie, pear, grapes and stone ground wheat crackers as you tack up the beautiful coastline of Cannery Row to Point Pinos. As the boat turns downwind, you'll dive into a fresh spinach salad topped with cranberries and glazed Walnuts followed by a fresh Monterey Bay grilled salmon entree. Finally, you'll enjoy chocolate and vanilla macaroons for dessert.
Marine mammals seen frequently include grey, blue and humpback whales who blow, or breach as they migrate with their calves. Sea otters, dolphin and vocal sea lions enjoy one of the most pristine areas of the entire Pacific. On cruises, all sailors are offered a chance to take the helm and discover the grace and beauty of a boat under sail.
Choose a captained cruise for a more relaxing voyage in the world's second largest marine sanctuary. Cruises are safe, affordable, family fun for all ages.
The local conditions are a sailors paradise. Typically, 345 plus days of good to excellent sailing conditions predominate annually. The prevailing west to northwest wind ranges predictably from 8-15 knots.
Pickup & Return:
Old Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey, CA.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 6:30pm
- Unlimited Wine/Water
- 4-course dinner
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship