Monterey 4-Hour Whale Watching Experience
The Monterey four hour whale watching experience is a great experience for anyone that goes on the tour. The tour is designed for those that already do love nature as you will be out on a boat for four hours sitting and watching for whales. The cruise ship sets sail to prime whale-watching locations where the guide will be able to tell you all about these gorgeous creatures.
The cruise ship offers snacks for purchase and has comfortable seating, allowing for the utmost convenience to its guests.
Meet at Fisherman's Wharf to begin your whale watching experience at 9 am. Monterey Bay is considered to be a premier destination for whale watching year round as these animals are often spotted there. Your whale watching trip will be narrated by a marine biologist or naturalist, who will provide you educational and interesting information about marine wildlife.
In addition to teaching you about the wildlife, your marine biologists and naturalists will provide information about the natural history of the local area and talk about conservation. While out on the ocean your marine biologists and naturalists will also be collecting sighting data for scientific research. During your trip, the crew will show you how to spot whales and dolphins as well as give you advice on how to best capture photos and videos of the wildlife. You will return back to the original departure point between 12:30 pm and 1 pm.
Pickup & Return:
Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey CA.
Returns to the original departure point.
Departure Times: 9 am
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, the passenger must provide their own carer
- Warm layers are recommended
- Sun protection, camera, binoculars, water, and snacks are recommended