3-Hour Monterey Bay Sea Car Tour
The 3-Hour Bay Sea Car Tour gets you off the open road and on to a new oasis. This activity is full of excitement and fun. The tourists will feel a sense of freedom as they drive along the landscape of Monterey. If you want to see California in a different setting, you have the activity waiting on you.
Your rental will have a GPS guide built inside of it. You will be challenged to have to guide yourself through the activity. There are safety precautions and requirements that are included with this activity which are a map, helmet, tank of gas, and insurance waiver. The enjoyment of 3 hours with your family and friends will bring some great times for portraits. The minimum age requirement is 4 years old, but you have to be 21 years old to drive. You will be asked to present your idea the day of your booking.
Comfortable attire is required because of how long you will be at this activity. You want to be able to move around and stop and film if you choose to. Two passengers per car is an ideal adventure. You can book for couples.
The history of California can be presented in this 3-hour activity. If you love to drive through and activity and sight see, this is the one you should register for. Conveniently, there are safety precautions to help you drive or ride with confidence. Feel that peace of mind as you tour Monterey, California.
Pick up your 2-seater Sea Car at the Portola Hotel & Spa, just a 5-minute walk from Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey. Simple to drive and park, this zany scooter car allows you to zip around downtown streets and out to the coast to cruise along one of the most scenic drives in the United States.
Drive to Monterey's Lake El Estero after taking in historical points of interest downtown. Whip past ocean bluffs to the rocky coves of Asilomar State Beach and the pretty coastal town of Pacific Grove, home to the Monarch Grove butterfly sanctuary. You can follow a designated itinerary or make up your own adventure.
Note, Price is based on per car. Maximum 2 passengers per car; select 1 Adult per car at time of booking.
Pickup & Return:
Returns to original departure point.
- Rental of GPS-guided touring car
- Tank of gas
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collision Damage Waiver for $12.00 (covers up to $500 in damages)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older and must present a valid driver's license
- Minimum age is 4 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is based on per car; select 1 Adult per car tour at time of booking (up to 2 passengers per car)
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum weight is 400 lbs (180 kg) per car; each rider must be under 200 lbs (90 kg) or drive their own car
- Maximum passenger height is 6 feet 3 inches (190 cm)
- One member of each group must present a credit card and government-issued ID; this information will only be used in the case of damage or loss of property