2-Hour Monterey Bay Family Sailing Cruise
Sailing is always fun, and the Monterey Bay is a beautiful place to see and go sailing. Make great memories for the whole family by booking a 2-Hour Monterey Bay Family Sailing Cruise. The cruise will include the entrance fee, your professional guide, the fuel for the boat and unlimited wine and soft drinks for everyone. The tour does offer to pick up at the hotel and drop off for an additional fee. Souvenir photos can also be added to your package and it will be discussed if an infant or toddler seats will be needed for the boat tour.
The sailing adventure begins are the Old Fisherman’s Wharf where the captain will be there to introduce himself or herself to the group. Then everyone will board the sailing to begin the cruise across the Bay. As the tour begins, you will get a little history about the Monterey Bay and the Peninsula as you take in the beauty of the Bay. A plus is that there are lots of ocean life that swims freely and it is fun to try and catch one on camera. Some of the whales that frequent the bay are Gray, Killer, Humpback and Blue Whales. Other possible ocean life sightings are Risso’s and Long and Short Beak Dolphins and Southern Sea Otters. A bonus is that each family member will be given the opportunity to steer the sailboat chaperoned.
The next time your travels bring you to Mandalay Bay, take some time and book the 2 Hour Monterey Bay Family Sailing Cruise. Take in the beautiful scenery, smell the ocean air and connect with the ocean life.
Make your way to Old Fisherman's Wharf for a 10:45am or 1:15pm departure, meet the captain, then board the sailboat for a cruise across Monterey Bay.
It's common to see animals while sailing, with species that include gray, blue, and humpback whales that blow or breach as they migrate with their calves. Watch for sea otters, dolphins, and vocal sea lions in the North Pacific's most pristine areas. On every cruise, children and adults are given a chance to hold the helm or wheel to get a feel of what it is like to steer a sailboat. Your captained cruise is a relaxing voyage in the world's second-largest marine sanctuary.
This 2-hour sailing cruise concludes at the original departure point.
Pickup & Return:
Old Fisherman's Wharf.
Departure Times: 10:45am
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Glass of champagne
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks
- Professional guide
Does not include:
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please indicate departure time preference in special requirements at the time of booking.