2-Hour Monterey and Pacific Grove Sea Car Tour
The 2-hour Monterey and Pacific Grove Sea Car Tour begins the minute the engine starts up on the yellow scooter car built for two. Go off on an adventure or follow a predetermined itinerary. Strap on a helmet and zoom off to the coast for a scenic view of the most popular scenic drive located in the United States.
The little yellow car comes with a built-in GPS. Helmets, a full tank of gas, and a map are provided. A brief instructional orientation is given at the start of the tour. Cruise the streets of the downtown area before heading to Monterey's Lake El Estero. After seeing the points of interest at the lake, zoom to Asilomar State Beach to see the rocky coves. Take a drive to the quaint town of Pacific Grove. Spend time at the Monarch Grove butterfly sanctuary. Make sure to bring a camera and dress for the weather. The trip lasts for two hours. The driver must be 21 years or older and hold a valid drivers license.
There is nothing better than cruising around the area in a cute little yellow car. The small car allows for getting around the streets with ease and an up-close view of the coastline. The perfect day trip for a couple who wants to lead their own tour of the area and spend time looking at sites of interest.
Pick up your 2-seater Sea Car at the Portola Hotel & Spa, just a 5-minute walk from Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey. Simple to drive and park, this zany scooter car allows you to zip around downtown streets and out to the coast to cruise along one of the most scenic drives in the United States. You can follow a designated itinerary or make up your own adventure.
This 2-hour tour that includes a drive to Monterey's Lake El Estero after taking in historical points of interest downtown. Whip past ocean bluffs to the rocky coves of Asilomar State Beach and the pretty coastal town of Pacific Grove, home to the Monarch Grove butterfly sanctuary.
Note, Price is based on per car. Maximum 2 passengers per car; select 1 Adult per car at time of booking.
Pickup & Return:
Returns to original departure point.
- Rental of GPS-guided touring car
- Tank of gas
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collision Damage Waiver for $12.00 (covers up to $500 in damages)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older and must present a valid driver's license
- Minimum age is 4 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is based on per car; select 1 Adult per car tour at time of booking (up to 2 passengers per car)
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum weight is 400 lbs (180 kg) per car; each rider must be under 200 lbs (90 kg) or drive their own car
- Maximum passenger height is 6 feet 3 inches (190 cm)
- One member of each group must present a credit card and government-issued ID; this information will only be used in the case of damage or loss of property