Food can be a great thing for people to ask for. There's a lot that goes into making sure that you get the experience that you like so much. Some people think of food to be something that fuels the body.
Other people get to see that food is something is meant to enjoyed. You get to see everything that you like about the food tour. There's so much that can make you happy when it comes to all of the situations that you may not be comfortable with.
Minnesota is a place with a great history. Minneapolis gets to bring that culture to a more urban audience. Society gets to move faster and larger for people to see. All of the things that separate someone from someone else. There are many great things that make a Minneapolis a desirable location.
All of the things that you may not like about other stands might be alleviated here. It is a tight night community that believes in ideals for making sure that they get what they need. You get to see everything that goes into making sure that the city runs smoothly. You will get to see the many destinations when it comes to the food that you'll like. This is for the best of the people.
Your food tour along the river in Minneapolis starts at Gold Medal Park, where you'll meet your guide.
You'll be introduced to a variety of culinary highlights in the city as you sample dishes at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, drink regionally brewed craft beer along the oldest street in Minneapolis, and enjoy a local favorite—cheese curds. Taste pasta at a eatery in the historical Chase building, sample homemade gelato, and nosh on savory European-style baked bread as your stroll through the farmers' market.
In addition to food tastings, you'll also visit the Mill City Museum, stroll by the Guthrie, and admire views of St. Anthony Falls as you cross the Mississippi River on the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St. Anthony on Main. Learn about the history of both these neighborhoods, and enjoy chatting with other food-loving participants. By the end of the tour, you'll have an appreciation for these distinct districts that some visitors never see.
Example tasting menu (subject to change):
- Unique mouth watering pasta with an amazing atmosphere
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- Dessert from a local chef Nominated for the James Beard award and featured on many baking TV shows
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota
- Variety of Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Delicious and most popular Thai dish, you better eat it all, you don't want to enrage the "God of Rice"
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- Gooey cheese-bread made from a local bakery
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Noreast Mud (only in private tours)
Pickup & Return:
Gold Medal Park.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Food samples
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
|Minneapolis Riverwalk Food Tour: Saturday 11am|
|Available 9/29/2018 until 10/27/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|This tour is on Saturday and begins at 11am; The duration of this tour is 3 hours long|
|Minneapolis Riverwalk Food Tour: Thursday 6pm|
|Available 10/4/2018 until 10/18/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|This tour is on Thursday, runs at 6pm and is about 2.5-3 hours long|