The reason why the place is relevant and exciting for you to visit is that in the world it is a rare occasion for you to find such a venue that has got the three main craft of beer that is usually manufactured in the world. The best plan that you can have when going to this zone is finding a small group that you can travel together with due to the purpose of explanation.
The amount of time that requires you to be in this place is about 3 hours, and to those who may be not having their private means of transport, the company can accommodate them. The best advantage that the firm has put in place to those who regularly visit the area is that there are guaranteed to free transport by the well-trained drivers and the tour guides that are always present for the sake of giving out relevant information.
Once the person arrives at this venue, they are an allowance that is given out to those who may be wishing to taste the three craft beer for them to feel better and even enjoy. During the visit to this are apart from the free transport that usually is taken care of even the snacks have been covered during the journey to this place.
Your food tour along the river in Minneapolis starts at the end of the Stone Arch Bridge, where you'll meet your guide.
You'll be introduced to a variety of culinary highlights in the city as you sample dishes including a local craft beer sampling.
Example tasting menu (subject to change):
- James Beard award winner - featuring Eastern European specialties and their pirogi
- Local favorite "Minnesota" style pizza since 1965
- Variety of Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Over 62 years, this classic polish restaurant serves up their very popular homemade sausages and sauerkraut
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Nordeast Mud
Pickup & Return:
End of Stone Arch Bridge on NE Minneapolis side (SE Main Street & 6th Street). Closets address would be 501 SE Main St, Minneapolis, MN.
Departure Times: Sunday 11am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Food samples
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
|Minneapolis Nordeast River District Food Tour: 11:00am Sunday Tour|
|Available 9/23/2018 until 10/21/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Tour starts at 11:00am|