Minneapolis Eat and Sip Tour
The Minneapolis Eat and Sip tour is really exciting because it brings you into the city where you can completely enjoy every hidden spot that the tour guide knows. The tour is laid out to help you learn as much of the city as possible, and you will feel as though you have been given the best experience while checking off places you want to visit on your map.
The Minneapolis Eat and Sip tour is really exciting because it can help you have the best experience in the city. You will see as much of the city as possible in one tour, and you are taken around by a tour guide who is a native. They know this place like the back of their hand, and they will show you the places they like the most.
There are some really nice places to come that will let you get a tasting or a sip, and these very same people will help you get into the places where you want to see what it looks like. You might get little tours of these spots, and the owners often welcome you in because they like to meet new people.
The tour has tickets online, and it has a map that shows you all the places you could visit. Take notes of the places that you want to go, and be certain that you have chosen the spots you want to see later.
This is one the best ways for you to have a good time in the city, and you will learn Minneapolis like you could not have otherwise.
You will stroll through the 'Broadway' Theater District and view a building that set the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award winning restaurants downtown; including a tasting on one of the best Twin Cities rooftop terraces. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer making with a local brewery.
The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis, and you can even get your picture taken in front of the famous Statue of Mary Richards tossing her hat. Along the way, you will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. You'll enjoy drinks and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout
- Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has 'damn good food' served with their famous purgatory punch
- All about sourcing local with a hummus platter featuring grilled flatbread, veggie crudo, white bean, sweet potato hummus with pimento goat cheese, served with a house made cocktail
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy Thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf with Peace Coffee known for their reputation for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle deliver (rain, shine, sleet or snow)
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 2:00pm
- Local guide
- Food samples
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary restrictions at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, must be at least 21 years old to join this tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout