Go Miami Card
Experience the best that Miami has to offer with the Go Miami Card and all for one low price!
With the Go Miami Card you can visit included attractions without paying admission to experience the fun and the culture of Miami! Special discounts are offered on the Art Deco Walking Tours by the Miami Design Preservation League and more.
- Miami Seaquarium
- Jungle Island
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off (1 Day pass)
- Key West Day Trip
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat
- Miami Science Museum
- Zoo Miami
- Lion Country Safari
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Miami Children's Museum
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Bike and Roll: Bike Rental
- Everglades Tour from Miami
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Fun Spot America Theme Park- 4 Ride Sampler
- Perez Art Museum
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Jet Boat Miami
Additional savings included.
- Go Miami Cards can be purchased for 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 days and can be redeemed for up to 14 days from the first day of activation.
- Free full-color Guidebook so you can plan your itinerary.
- One card per person.
- Children three and under do not require a card.
- Guidebook lists hours of operations for all attractions.
- Go Miami Card is valid for up to one year from purchase date. Once used you will have the purchased number of consecutive days to use your card.
- The VME-Ticket can be redeemed for your Go Miami Card at several convenient locations around the city.