At the Children's Museum of Memphis kids can experience hands-on, interactive exhibits that will conjure up their imagination, including a Growing Healthy exhibit where your children can learn about human anatomy and a City Friends exhibit that highlights the helpful city organizations such as police and firefighters.
With traveling exhibits that rotate every few months and drop-in programs that are included with admission, CMOM is sure to please children of all ages. Located on the grounds of the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium at the Mid-South Fairgrounds, the museum is easily accessible during your travels. Bring a picnic lunch along so you can spend the entire day here!
- Open Monday - Saturday 9 am - 5 pm, and Sundays 12 pm - 5 pm
- Closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day
- Snack area inside museum: Picnic area available on museum grounds, many restaurants in surrounding area.
- Gift Shop
- Museum is appropriate for all ages
- Museum is handicap accessible
- Premises are smoke-free
- Free Parking