Oahu Day Trip to Pearl Harbor from Maui
The Oahu Day Trip to Pearl Harbor from Maui is something that you will get a lot out of doing. It's something that will let you have fun in the experiences that you like a lot. It's something so special that people like you get to see. It's often a very memorable place for veterans.
History is something that many people intend on making sure that they remember. There is something to the process of looking at everything that you need for all the other things that are made for you. It's an experience that you can't find anywhere else.
These events are something that can often make people emotional. This can especially be the case if you had a family member that was involved in the war. It's a process that you get to see and become honored in doing. This is an experience that every American should process for themselves.
It's something that can be understood to look at everything that is made for people that like these kinds of experiences. You get to find out for yourself what is going to be the fate of everything that you get to see for yourself.
You get to find out what is the process of seeing these different things for yourself. It's something that you will find a lot of joy in. You need to look at it and make sure that you see the things that you want to find. It's a process that you can make sure of that you'll never get bored doing. You could consider this to be a patriotic process and you get to find all of the available things.
One of the most popular and moving day trips from Maui to Oahu, the Pearl Harbor excursion takes you from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice aboard the USS Missouri. You will board a Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to visit the Arizona Memorial.
On your guided tour of the USS Missouri, you'll explore the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic Maui to Oahu day trip continues with a drive past the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu, including:
- Kawaiahao Church
- Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil
- State Library and Archives
- the famous statue of King Kamehameha
- Honolulu Hale
- the Mission Houses Museum
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
Before you return to Maui you will also experience the serenity of the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
Pickup & Return:
Kahului Airport, Maui
Returns to original departure point between 7:30pm and 8:30pm
Departure Times: Check-in time is 6:30-7:00am at the Honolulu International Airport. Customers must call 72 hours in advance to reconfirm exact departure time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Local taxes
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
Please Note: The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their ticket. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy. A valid government-issued ID (passport for non-US citizens) is required on the day of travel. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund.
Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
|Oahu Day Trip to Pearl Harbor from Maui: Hawaiian Airlines Flight|
|Available Now until 12/30/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Journey to Pearl Harbor and and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable day trip from Maui on Hawaiian Airlines.|