Introductory Kiteboarding Course
These lessons are safe and effective and you will get the chance to really learn how to do this wonderful sport and have the time of your life. These lessons are tailored to your needs and you will be given all the equipment you need so no worries about anything else. It will be something special for you especially if you like being in the water and interacting with wildlife there. You will have so much fun with that are fun and unique learning techniques. You will spend your time doing and not talking.
If you are looking for something amazing to do while in Hawaii then this is the special adventure you've been looking for. You'll get to put your body and skills the test in the ultimate outdoor Marine adventure.
We include all the gear, and show you, the control systems, safety systems, and the self-rescue. Kite launching & landing, body-dragging tandem and solo. We supply right size gear for each different student at each step of your learning curve. With our accelerated learning technique, you will be spend more time doing and less time talking. This lesson gives you a good overview into what the sport of kiteboarding has to offer. After the Intro class, you can upgrade to any one of our longer courses. This is a private lesson.Â
In all of our lessons our emphasis is on your safety.
We provide all the equipment you will need.
Each lesson is tailored to the student.
Lesson can be adjusted to fit any experience level.
Pickup & Return:
- Meet at "Kite Beach" on the western end of Kanaha Beach Park
- 720 Amala Place KAHULUI
- Meet at the "ActionSportsMaui" Van
Departure Times: 10:30am or 1:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All participants must be able to Swim