Haleakala National Park and Beyond: Small-Group Luxury Tour by Air and Land
To any person who may be looking a place to spend the holiday at Haleakala National Park is the best place for him to think of. It has a relaxed environment for your mind to fill fully relaxed. The best thing about this park is that they do offer helicopter ride, the traditional food makes life better at this park, and the small towns available at this areas makes the experience more enjoyable in this park attracting more tourist across the globe to visit this place.
The cold mountain available here and the 10,023 foot that people can either took flight by use of the park helicopter or decide to do exercise by taking a nature walk. To a person who may travel from abroad or directly from the country, there are available hotels here where they can spend their night and later in the morning make a ride to this park and enjoy their tour here.
To those who may have come up in groups when they arrive at the park they are arranged into small groups later then they are introduced to qualified pilots who together take a ride at this mountain. The journey becomes so enjoyable especially when conducted into small groups.
After the having a right moment at the pick of the mountain later in the day they a person can decide to take lunch at the park where there are a lot of food and most especially the favorites food are available in person wish. The most enjoyable thing is that when the person is taking the ride in the place there better communication strategies to ensure that you can be able to ask a question at your wish.
After early morning pickup from your Maui hotel, relax aboard a luxury minivan as you travel to the airport for your 30-minute helicopter flight.
Your expert pilot welcomes your small group aboard the deluxe, 6-seater helicopter and details the sights that you see as you head southeast to Haleakala National Park. Listen via a two-way radio communications system that also allows you to ask any questions.
When you reach the park, fly over Mt Haleakala to marvel at the crater, which measures 7 miles (11.25 km) across, 2 miles wide (3.2 km) and nearly 2,600 feet (800 meters) deep. As you soar over Maui's natural wonders, enjoy amazing views of the volcanic landscape and sparkling ocean.
Back on the ground, reboard your limo-van and tour to Paia for a no-host breakfast at a popular restaurant (see Itinerary for sample menu). Then follow your guide through town to Ho'okipa beach, famous for windsurfing.
Next, continue by road to Makawao, a rustic paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) town with an eclectic collection of shops. Enjoy about an hour to explore the boutiques and art galleries such as Viewpoints Gallery.
Tour about 20 minutes up the slopes of Mount Haleakala, taking in the gorgeous scenery as your guide talks about the history and geology of Hawaii. Stop at Surfing Goat Dairy for a tasting of their award-winning goat cheeses, then meet the goats and glimpse the dairy's operations during a 20-minute walking tour.
Go next door to Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery where you sit down for an alfresco 3-course lunch. Following your meal, tour the property and learn about its sustainable farming and green manufacturing processes. Soak in great views as you stroll past organic sugar cane fields and gardens, then wrap up your visit with a vodka tasting at the distillery.
After a day of exploring Maui's delights, your guide returns you to your hotel where your tour ends.
Pickup & Return:
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 6am
- 3-egg omelette with bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese
- Pancakes with syrup and butter
- Fresh sliced fruit, yogurt and granola
- 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, black beans and homefries
- Breakfast burrito or quesadilla
- Bagel with turkey, Spanish omelette and cheese
- Unlimited coffee, soda, lemonade and iced tea
Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Grilled chicken breast with organic greens, roasted corn and black bean relish, buttermilk ranch dressing and roasted garlic tortilla
- Blackened 7-spice seared ono, organic lettuce, black olive and caper relish, wasabi aioli spread and sundried tomato tortilla
- Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-free entree substitution: Fresh lettuce wraps filled with vegetables, roasted corn and black bean relish, with Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
- Chilled Maui gold pineapple
- Fudge brownie with macadamia nuts
- Assortment of tropical fruit juices
- Bottled water
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Helicopter flight
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Surfing goat dairy goat cheese tasting
- Ocean vodka distillery tour and vodka tasting
- No-host breakfast
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai'i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism