Derby City's Distillery and Museum Combo Pass
The Derby City's Distillery and Museum Combo Pass allow you the entrance to the Copper and King's distillery, and also, the Kentucky Derby Museum. Therefore, you can choose which places you wish to visit first, only check the times and the operation hours before you begin the tour. After all, you only need the combo pass to visit all of them. The perfect tour for you and your family
Moreover, you will discover how bourbon is made, also American Spirits, the Apple Brandies, Brandy and a different variety of Vapor Distilled Absinthe. Afterward, you can walk through the Courtyard with a magnificent fire pit and take a look at the distillery floor and the Maturation Cellar.
After learning all about the process and enjoying the facility, just relax and get a private tasting of the delicious brandy in the Art Gallery.
Afterward, your next stop is the Kentucky Derby Museum and its interesting exhibits. In fact, you can walk around the area and see the view of the track from the middle of the infield.
This is a unique and exclusive tour, the only one that will let you walk the Churchill Downs Racetrack. Furthermore, once inside the museum, you will get to know all the facts about the bird of the foal until they become a winner. Just being in the Kentucky Derby is a plus.
Discover how some incredible bourbon is created and distilled by visiting Copper and Kings Distillery and also spend time at the Kentucky Derby Museum with the same pass. You will get an exciting experience with our Derby City Combo Pass as well as enjoy some incredible savings since this pass is valid for One Admission into each location and will allow you to experience all both places while in town. You can start at either place but make sure you look at the Tour Times offered for the Distillery and the operation hours for the Kentucky Derby Museum.
Cooper and Kings Distillery: Produces delicious American Spirits including Brandy, Apple Brandies and a variety of Vapor Distilled Absinthe. Our knowledgeable distillery tour includes a walk through our modern, Eco friendly facility including the Courtyard, with fire pit and reflecting pool, You will experience the Distillery floor, Maturation Cellar, and finishes with an exclusive tasting in the Art Gallery.
Kentucky Derby Museum: Where every day is Derby day! When you visit the Museum, you will find yourself immersed in the next best thing to actually being at the Derby! Our exhibits will take you through the journey from the birth of the foal to the winner's circle or you can take in the view of the track from the middle of the Infield. We are the exclusive tour provider for Churchill Downs Racetrack! On our Historic Walking Tour of Churchill Downs Racetrack, you will have a chance to meet our resident Thoroughbred and miniature horse.
Pickup & Return:
Either location first:
Kentucky Derby Museum
Copper and Kings Distillery
- Entry into Copper and Kings Distillery
- Entry into the Kentucky Derby Museum
- Professional guide
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both Attractions are not very far from each other.
- Derby Museum is Wheelchair accessible: Free wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon request. You are welcome to bring your own manual wheelchair, motorized wheelchair or electric mobility scooter.
- Derby Museum Parking is available in front of the Museum. On race days during the Churchill Downs Racetrack events, there will be a charge for parking in this lot.
- Operation Hours for Both Attractions are listed in the ticket that is emailed to you.
- For Copper and Kings Distillery, you must call 502-561-0267 ext. 213 in advance to reserve your tour time.