All-Inclusive Kentucky Bourbon Tour to Maker's Mark, Jim Beam and Heaven Hill
The bourbon that is made in this area is some of the best in the world, and that is why it is important for you to look at the places that would be most helpful for your whiskey enthusiasm. The bourbon tour takes you inside each tourist, and you must use the tour guide's information to make the most of this experience.
The bourbon that you are tasting on this tour comes in many different varieties, and it is msart for you to try some of the food that is offered. There are many people who want to be certain that they know how this system works. You want to buy a few bottles to bring home, and you must use the tour to take notes on places that you might want to return to in the future.
The tickets for the tour are available online, and you should buy them before leaving for your trip. You need to get the best information possible about a drink that you love, and you must use the bourbon to spice up your table.
The bourbon tour of Kentucky is a great thing to try when you want a tasting to learn about each of these distilleries and their products.
Tour departs from the Mint Julep Tours gift shop in the Galt House Hotel in downtown Louisville at 8:00 a.m. You'll travel in a comfortable luxury bus while your tour leader teaches you about Kentucky and its distillery history on your way to the first stop, Maker's Mark Distillery in Loretto, KY. There you'll tour the grounds learning how Maker's Mark bourbon is made. Your guided tasting experience will include samples of Maker's Mark, Maker's 46 and other products made on-site.
Next up, you'll enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (location varies) before heading to Heaven Hill Distillery's Bourbon Heritage Center. Enjoy a guided tasting of Heaven Hill products (tastings may include Larceny, Evan Williams or Elijah Craig bourbons) and visit the gift shop before boarding the bus for your next destination, Jim Beam. Jim Beam American Stillhouse is the home of popular bourbons and American whiskeys including Jim Beam, Knob Creek, Basil Hayden's, Baker's and Booker's. You'll learn their process from mashing to distilling, barreling, aging, and bottling. Finally, travel back to Louisville, returning to the Galt House at approximately 5:30 p.m.
Your ticket includes transportation with an expert guide, admissions for distillery tours with tastings at Maker's Mark and Jim Beam American Stillhouse, a special guided tasting experience at Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center, lunch at a local restaurant, and bottled water. Lunch location varies.
Pickup & Return:
Mint Julep Tours - Gift Shop.
Departure Times: Thursdays at 8:00 a.m.
Guests should arrive at least 15-minutes in advance of departure time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional guide
- Tours of Maker's Mark, Jim Beam American Stillhouse and Heaven Hill
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please bring ID — attendees may be required to prove they are 21 years of age or older to be able to consume or purchase alcohol at each distillery. Tours are non-refundable.
- Please arrive 15-minutes prior to departure to check-in with Viator Voucher as proof of purchase
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Closed-toe shoes recommended