Known worldwide for its thrills, Six Flags Magic Mountain features more than a dozen world-class roller coasters and many rides, games, and attractions for the entire family.
Six Flags Magic Mountain is bursting at the seams with a whole lineup of excitement and fun for everyone! It's a whole new area for families to enjoy together with the multiple rides and attractions within this famous park which have stood the test of time. Six Flags Magic Mountain is home to your favorite Looney Tunes and Justice League characters, and kids are guaranteed to have a blast. Keep your camera and autograph books handy, these characters love to play with our guests! Awesome shows like the Batman Begins Stunt Show round out the day's fun!
Six Flags Magic Mountain Thrill Rides
- Batman The Ride
- Full Throttle
- Green Lantern: First Flight
- Dive Devil
- Gold Rusher
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis
- Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom
- Superman: Escape from Krypton
- The New Revolution Galactic Attack
- The Riddler's Revenge
- Twisted Colossus
Six Flags Magic Mountain Family Rides
- Atom Smasher
- Jet Stream
- Roaring Rapids
- Tidal Wave
- Road Runner Express
- The Flash Speed Force
- Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth
Six Flags Magic Mountain Kids Rides
- Canyon Blaster
- Daffy's Adventure Tours
- Elmer's Weather Balloons
- Grand American Carousel
- Looney Toons Meet and Greets
- Magic Flyer
- Merrie Melodies Carousel
- Pepe Le Pew's Tea Party
- Sylvester's Pounce and Bounce
- Taz's Trucking Co.
- The Looney Tunes Lodge
- Tweety's Escape
- Whistlestop Train
- Yosemite Sam's Flight School
- Tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance.
- Designated smoking areas are available in the park.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Locker rentals are available.
Thursday, 3/1/2018 - Monday, 4/30/2018
Spring Break at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles, California is a great way for a lot of people to spend their time off from school.