Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Los Angeles
Journey to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor to beat the heat when heading to Los Angeles with a vast amount of great rides for all ages, a delicious variety of concession food, shows, and even some memorable souvenirs to take back with you! Six Flags Hurricane Harbor offers more than ten family friendly rides that will provide thrills, or if you want something for the younger children, Hurricane Harbor hosts several kid friendly activities. Whether you are here for the 400 foot slides or catch some rays as you relax in the 1,300-foot-long lazy river, you can find the perfect way to spend a hot day while in Los Angeles.
We host several events for various groups in the community as well as nationally-known holidays, so no matter what time you decide to come here, you can be sure we'll always be celebrating. Choose from adventurous thrill rides, fun kid rides and all-encompassing family rides. The options are endless at the Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in the Los Angeles area!
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Thrill Rides
- Black Snake Summit
- Lightning Falls
- Reptile Ridge
- Taboo Tower
- Tiki Falls
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Family Rides
- Bamboo Racer
- Forgotten Sea Wave Pool
- Lizard Lagoon
- Lost Temple Rapids
- River Cruise
- Shipwreck Shores
- Tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance.
- See schedule for a complete list of dates and times.
- Park is appropriate for all ages, though some rides may have age/height restrictions.
- Park is handicap accessible, though some rides may have limitations.
- Designated smoking areas are available in the park.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Lockers are available to rent.
- Pets are not allowed in the park, with the exception of service animals.
- No outside food / drink is allowed.