Santa Monica Place Shop and Explore
The Santa Monica shop and explore tour is one of those things that you do when you want to spend a relaxing day in town learning all the twists and turns of the city. you might go so far as to use this tour as a way to get all your shopping done, and there is a tour guide who will walk through the whole tour with you.
The tour guide lets you know where they like to shop, and they point out some places along the way that are most special to you. This alone makes it interesting for you to be in the city because you might run across places that make your vacation much more special. The tour itself could go on for hours, and you even run across places to eat or get a drink.
The Santa Monica area is rife with boutiques and shops. They have restaurants and dessert places that are fun to visit, and you might run across a nice soda jerk where you could get something that reminds you of the old days. This tour is led by a tour guide who has been to every location, and they might give you a tasting.
Someone who wants to shop and tour Santa Monica gets all they need from this single tour, and they come away with pictures, merchandise, and many memories.
A LEED Gold certified shopping and dining retail resort destination, Santa Monica Place is best described as urban, beach chic. Designed to reflect the trend-setting fashion appeal of Santa Monica, this one-of-a-kind world-famous city by the beach serves up gorgeous ocean views, fabulous fashion and perfect dining inside and out, offering the very best of Southern California cool. Santa Monica Place is a sophisticated, must-visit destination delivering three levels of exciting retail and dining. From Nordstrom to an innovative Bloomingdale's concept store and an array of the city's best shops — Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and more — Santa Monica Place is the epicenter of relaxed, celebrity-inspired style.
This package provides the following: a 2-hour beach cruiser bike rental from Perry's Bike Shop,an unlimited rides pass for Pacific Park at Santa Monica Pier for adults and children 8 years and over, a Santa Monica Place tote bag, a Ugo Cafe treat, a complimentary package check at concierge, complimentary single-use valet parking pass, complimentary concierge services including package carryout assistance, wheelchairs, hotel information, transportation assistance, restaurant menus and reservations, local event, activity and tourist information.
Pickup & Return:
395 Santa Monica Place
Santa Monica, CA 90401.
Departure Times: Flexible
- 2-hour beach cruiser bike rental from Perry's Bike Shop ($19 value)
- Unlimited rides pass for Pacific Park at Santa Monica Pier for adults and children 8 and older ($28.95 value)
- Santa Monica Place Visitor Rewards Card (over $500 in savings)
- Santa Monica Place tote bag
- Ugo Cafe treat ($6 value)
- Complimentary package check at concierge
- Complimentary single use valet parking pass
- Complimentary concierge services including package carryout assistance, wheelchairs, hotel information, transportation assistance, restaurant menus and reservations, local event, activity, and tourist information.
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Present your printed or smart phone ticket with your photo ID to redeem your package
- Comfortable attire and shoes recommended for bike riding
- Dress warmly for sunset rides or foggy mornings