- LA Union Station, America's last great rail station
- Olvera Street, the City's birthplace
- Chinatown Gateway
- Cathedral of our Lady of Angels
- Grand Park with City Hall
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Bunker Hill
- Angels Flight, the shortest railway in the world
Pickup & Return:
Union Station, LA.
Tour ends at the base of Angels Flight (351 S. Hill Street, Los Angeles 90013). Return to LA Union Station via the Metro Red or Purple Line subway (rail fare not included as part of tour ticket).
Departure Times: 11am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund