Hornblower Marina Del Rey Lunch & Dinner Cruises
Escape in a world of luxury with the Hornblower Marina Del Rey Lunch & Dinner Cruises, located just a short drive from Los Angeles.
Saturday Dinner and Dance Cruise
Enjoy a romantic evening with a four-course meal, live music and dancing, and a moonlight stroll. You will enjoy table service at your private table. After dinner, you can enjoy a spin on the floor accompanied by the live DJ. A classy and luxurious evening perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, vacations, or any occasion awaits you in Marina Del Rey. Cruise lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
Blues Dinner Cruise
Enjoy the music of Phil Gates Blues Band as you dine and dance the evening away aboard your specialty cruise. Upon boarding, enjoy a glass of champagne before enjoying the dinner buffet, live music, and moonlit strolls on-deck. Cruise lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
Champagne Brunch Cruise
Take in the morning air as you cruise along to see the sights of Marina Del Rey and enjoy a deluxe brunch meal with champagne. Visit with the captain, explore the ship, and just relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city, all while enjoying champagne and the extensive brunch buffet. Cruise lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Price includes specific cruise and meals.
- Cruise is handicap accessible.
- Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
- Wine and cocktails are available on board.
- Recommended dress is evening casual.
- Menus are subject to change.
- Cameras are permitted.
- Hornblower cruises depart from Fisherman’s Village in Marina Del Rey.
- Validated parking is available on site.
- Cruises are appropriate for all ages.