With the Go Los Angeles Card, you'll gain admission to over 30 top attractions, for one price. Up to 55% off retail prices, this pass is a must-have to any LA vacation. Free attractions include the Dolby Theatre, the Aquarium of the Pacific, and more! The Go Los Angeles Card truly features something for everyone. Use your Go Los Angeles guidebook to lead the way, and hit the town with your all-inclusive Go Los Angeles Card. With multi-day Go Cards available, you can order cards to use during your whole vacation! With all of the best attractions, tours, and museums in Los Angeles included in the Go Los Angeles Card, making sure that you see everything you want to during your vacation is easy!
Admission Included At:
- Universal Studios Hollywood - Any dayTicket (Available on 3, 5, and 7 day cards)
- Belmont Park
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- K1 Speed Indoor Carting
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Queen Mary
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- OUE SkySpace Los Angeles
- Mountain Bike & Roller Skate
Tours & Cruises
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
Red Line Tours (choice of one tour per day):
- Hollywood Behind the Scenes Hollywood Tour
- Inside Contemporary Downtown LA Tour
- Inside Historic Downtown LA Tour
- Harbor Excursions: North and South Bay Tours
- Harbor Excursions: Whale Watch
- Sony Pictures Studio Tour
- Warner Bros Studio VIP Tour
Starline Tours (choice of one tour per day):
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route double decker bus tour of beaches to Beverly Hills
- Whale Watch by Newport Landing in Orange County
- Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Los Angels Memorial Coliseum Guided Tour
- Celebrity Homes Tours by Starline Tours
- Self-Guided GPS Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes
- California Science Center
- Battleship Iowa Museum
- Discovery Science Center
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Museum of Contemporary Art Grand Avenue
- Santa Monica Historical Society Museum
- GRAMMY Museum at L.A. Live
- Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building OR TCL Theatre
- Go Los Angeles Cards can be purchased for 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 days.
- Only the 3, 5 and 7 day Go Cards offer admission to Universal Studios.
- Each card is good for one admission per attraction or activity.
- Children three and under do not require a card.
- Guidebook lists hours of operation for all attractions.
- Go Los Angeles Card is valid for up to one year from purchase date. Once used you will have the purchased number of consecutive days to use your card.
- The VME-Ticket can be redeemed for your Go Los Angeles Card at several convenient locations around the city.
- Dining and Shopping discounts vary and are subject to change.